Sipping a cup of hot tea, looking out onto the streets and enjoying the breeze blowing against
Been feeling nostalgic lately, many things from the past surfaced and I can't seem to wipe the smile on my face. I was thinking of my friends, the times we spent together and everything. Everything, seem so foolish and childish yet we are so free that we just laugh it through. It's so good to go back and flip through the past and feel happy all over again. Tuning it back to now, we are all caught in our own little world of own, we are like the nine planets (I know now it's become 13 or more, but just to what I was taught in primary school), apart and doing our own stuffs. When are we colliding or meeting while orbiting around the sun? It doesn't matter how frequent we meet, as long as we remember and enjoy the time we are spending with each other. I'm looking forward to our gathering.
Edited:
I just love talking to true friends, they throw you the reality and make you look at yourself raw even though it plain hard truth but it does the job. It's a wake up call now. I'm going to start to exercise and lose those fats. Thanks to shaoling to get me motivated. I hate those lumps of fats and taking a toll over my confidence especially nowadays the streets are filled with hot skinny girls. I'm gonna work my ass off.
Edited:
I just love talking to true friends, they throw you the reality and make you look at yourself raw even though it plain hard truth but it does the job. It's a wake up call now. I'm going to start to exercise and lose those fats. Thanks to shaoling to get me motivated. I hate those lumps of fats and taking a toll over my confidence especially nowadays the streets are filled with hot skinny girls. I'm gonna work my ass off.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home